Explore Philadelphia from river to river! Starting by the Delaware River and passing iconic sites like Independence Hall, the Schuylkill River, and Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
1-Hour Segway Adventure of Philadelphia
Intro To Philadelphia Tour!
- Starts At
- Per Person
Enjoy Panoramic Views on a Segway Tour in Philadelphia, PA!
The beginning of your segway tour in Philadelphia, PA starts directly next to the beautiful Delaware River. Here, you’ll get a wonderful panoramic view of New Jersey and The Benjamin Franklin Bridge. As you glide up Race Street, you’ll enjoy one of the most photographed streets in America — Elfreth’s Alley. Continue along through Old City, the original neighborhood of Philadelphia, now home to art studios and galleries. Roll along and find yourself in the Queen Village section, an historic local neighborhood normally overlooked by travelers.
Then, travel through the iconic Italian Market (very popular with fans of the Rocky movies) before you experience the eclectic South Street — viewing the Philadelphia Magic Gardens and several blocks along this historic street. Your next neighborhood to explore is Society Hill with gorgeous historic homes, the nation’s first hospital (Penn Hospital), and quaint, quiet streets. Finally, head through the Independence Mall area, along Race Street, and back to our location next to the Delaware river.
We make safety a high priority on your adventure, and we know you’ll return with a much greater appreciation of the city by the end of your exciting 1-Hour Segway PT Tour of Philadelphia.
Photos will be taken throughout the tour by your guide. You will receive these photos free of charge via email within 24 – 48 hours of your tour!
All riders must:
- Wear A Helmet (provided by Philly by Segway)
- Bring Valid Identification
- Read & Sign Waiver Of Liability
- Complete Training (Segway PT – to their guide’s satisfaction)
- Segway PT riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form.
- Riders must weigh between 100 – 300 lbs.
- Philly by Segway reserves the right to decline a tour to anyone. It is imperative that riders follow guide instructions for their safety and the safety of the group.