Experience the beauty of Philadelphia, PA on this introductory tour that offers a spectacular panoramic view of the city! Cruise along the banks of the Delaware River, through Headhouse Square, and into South Philly. Book your segway tour in Philadelphia online today!
2-Hour Philly Cheese Steak Tour
Stop At 5 Of The Best Cheesesteak Joints!
- Starts At
- Per Person
Glide by and learn the historical center in Philadelphia, PA!
Hear stories about the revolutionary times, as well as an introduction to one of Philly’s most famous inventions: The Cheesesteak. You pass through Chinatown, marveling at the Friendship Gate and much more in this vibrant neighborhood. Then you take in the heart of Philadelphia’s Center City: Galleries, shops, theatres, hotels, and more. Take a quick pass by Jefferson Hospital – one of the first hospitals in the United States before heading south. After a quick stop and the enchanting Magic Gardens, head on to your first cheesesteak stop – the world-famous corner that’s home to Pat’s and Geno’s.
Next, head north through the historic Italian Market and back onto South Street. Stopping again for another bite and hearing about how this area became the “alternative” section of the original city. You then head back out, going north into the heart of Society Hill. One of the oldest neighborhoods in Philadelphia, Society Hill boasts beautiful, classic homes. Once you come through Society Hill, you stop for a final cheesesteak at one of several options along Market Street, before taking in other sights of Old City and heading back to our space.
We make safety a high priority on your adventure, and we know you’ll return with a much greater appreciation of the city by the end of your exciting Segway PT Cheesesteak Tour.
Photos will be taken throughout the tour by your guide. You will receive these photos free of charge via email within 24 – 48 hours of your tour!
All riders must:
- Wear A Helmet (provided by Philly by Segway)
- Bring Valid Identification
- Read & Sign Waiver Of Liability
- Complete Training (Segway PT – to their guide’s satisfaction)
- Segway PT riders must be 12-years-old or older. If a rider is under 18, they must be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or responsible adult who can sign the waiver form.
- Riders must weigh between 100 – 300 lbs.
- Philly by Segway reserves the right to decline a tour to anyone. It is imperative that riders follow guide instructions for their safety and the safety of the group.